Accepted RoyalRavensRP | School Employee | Librarian

luvkaiix

Level 34

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: RoyalRavensRP
Do you have Discord?: NotASimp__#0666
How old are you?: 18 years of age
What is your time zone?: AWST {Australian Western Standard Time}

Describe your activity on the server: I am online every day, mostly on my swim-team account, or college account. However, if I am accepted as a Librarian, I will mostly be on my RoyalRavensRP account during school hours. Either way, I am available at any given time.

Have you ever been banned: No, I have never once been banned from Roleplay Hub, let alone SchoolRP. I have received one warning on an account I no longer use; Tasha9580, for out of character toxicity, which was solved last year. Since then, I have not been warned or kicked, except for role changes.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand and agree to the terms and conditions.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: The role which I am applying for today is the School Librarian position.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a school Librarian, you are required to maintain the school library. The Librarians job is to hand out Library Cards, information about certain books, keep the library a safe place where people can study, hang out with their friends as long as they are quiet and much more.

A librarian helps both students and faculty however they can if it is showing them where something is, or simply pointing a book out to them. The librarian is to make sure no one is causing mischief in any way, in or around the library.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Generally speaking, I have had the chance to get many different Roleplay experiences across the time I have spent on SchoolRP. Over the time I have spent being a part of the Roleplay Hub community, I have gained experience in the following positions;
College Professor x2
Teacher x3
Cadet
Doctor
Shop Employee (LCN)
SwimRP
School Receptionist

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
SimpingForAvery
Service Dog
JSL
French
College

Tasha9580
German Language
French Language
Swedish Language
German Language x2
Art Teacher
Police Cadet
School Receptionist
College Professor - CANNOT LINK (Done in DMS) ✓
College Professor [2nd]
History Teacher
EMS Doctor
PE Teacher
Subject change
German Language
Shop Owner
Shop Owner x2
Staff Application x3 - CANNOT LINK ✗
EMS Nurse
EMS Nurse x2
EMS Nurse x3
Teaching Assistant
Police Cadet

NotASimp__
Korean Language
German Language
College
College
College Student Council
Shopkeeper | PENDING

ItsJustKaos

Italian Language
Dutch Language
Italian Language
High School Council

RoyalRavensRP

EMS
KPD

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): My current roles on the server across all 6 accounts are as follows:
RoyalRavesRP | 18 | Grade-12
SimpingForAvery | 18 | Grade-12 | Swim-Team
NotASimp__ | 20 | College | Bachelor
KaosRP3 | 14 | Grade-8
ItsJustKaos | 14 | Grade-8
AestheticVxbes | 15 | Grade-9

Situations

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Atlas would remain calm and tell the students to calm down and remind them they are on school grounds. He would also call for another employee to help out or call the principal down due to harassment and disrespecting school staff.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Atlas would attempt to separate the two students, as quickly as possible, before things got too out of control. If successful, he would set them both down for a moment to breathe before asking what that was all about. He would then take both students to the nurse's offices to get checked out before calling a higher-up to the offices.
If unsuccessful, Atlas would call for help from another faculty member, to separate them both, before calling for a nurse to assist in any injuries.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If a school employee was acting out of order, Atlas would politely walk up to them and tell them to calm down and that they are not setting a good example for either the High School or College students. Atlas would remind them of what they agreed to before being accepted into the job they had applied for. After this was sorted out, he would inform the Principal or Vice-Principal of the incident, no matter the severity.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Whilst in and out of the break room, Atlas acts the same as he always does. He acts caring, considerate, and peacefully off duty. He will almost never be rude or unpleasant as he tries to be a more laid-back human. Off the job, he will usually always be doing something or just relaxing. He usually goes swimming which helps get his mind off of work and other personal issues that may occur.

At work, he tries his best to do his work fast so he can spend more time socializing with his co-workers, leaving him a little stressed at times but he will usually manage his time wisely making him able to have a free slot to sit and relax. He acts almost the same as he would off-duty but more professional so his colleagues don’t think lowly of him. He will always respect his co-workers so they trust and respect him as well.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me would walk over to the bookshelves with the trolley full of assorted books, taking each one, reading the title before looking back to the shelves and finding the correct space. He then gently slid the book into its space before repeating this until the trolley was empty.

/me would pull out the chair before him, taking a seat and pressing a button on the computer. He then waited a few moments as the computer started up before putting in the school’s password and opening the needed applications.

/me would take the student's Library Card and books, firstly scanning the card through the system checking to see if there were any books they hadn’t yet returned. After this, he scanned the books through and returned them to the student.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Atlas C. Mullins
Title: Mr Mullins
Preferred Name: Atlas

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Masters Degree in librarianship
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Computer Science, IT
Minors: Business

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: French
Other Languages: Japanese and JSL

Backstory
Atlas Castello Mullins was born (female) on May 20th, 1991 in Paris, France. Atlas was born into a loving family of which he had two caring and loving parents, Toru Kekoa Castello and Linaya Mullins. He had a pretty normal childhood growing up, being a good student and child; getting the top grade in all of his classes, he had an excellent childhood. After a few years of going to school, he began to get bullied slightly for a while before he turned 10. A few weeks after his birthday he began to question his gender and didn't feel like he was truly a female until he found out what being Transgender was in 2005. He was on the edge a bit before he made the decision of being Transgender. His mother supported his decision but his father did not as much. The person his father was with at the time wasn't really for it so he went along to make her happy. He started to pretend to be a male, making him a larger target for bullying.

At the age of 15, he began to take testosterone therapy. He seemed to be 'not there' during the therapy as he grew weak for a while. After a bit, he couldn't stand the bullying anymore so he asked his parents if there was a way to move. At the age of 16, he located a small town in Japan named Karakura. It was a lovely town so he decided to learn Japanese over the course of 2 years. By the time he had fully learned Japanese, he had gathered enough money from multiple jobs to buy a plane ticket and to last him on his food supply. He packed and had left by the time he had turned 18 when he landed in Karakura. Before he left, though, he had his final surgeries to become an official male, starting anew in Japan. He had attended the Local Highschool and continued to have amazing grades.

When Atlas got to College, he picked up IT and business courses, as well as medical courses and many others. By the end of his 3 years in college, he had majored in IT, Computer Science and math. He got a Masters Degree and took this as an advantage to seek jobs as a School Employee at the local community school. He went into university to extend his knowledge of what he already knew. He volunteered at community libraries, homeless shelters and many other places.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
There is not much reason besides trying something new and making it into an enjoyable roleplaying experience. Personally, I think it'd be really fun to try and be a librarian, I could try new things and meet new people. I don’t have much to do, since graduation and finishing my courses and I’d like to put my knowledge into a position I wish to fulfil. It has always been my dream to help others. My first thought would have been applying for nurse, and putting my medical knowledge forth, however, due to that department being full, I have decided to apply for Librarian!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment?: I have not, however, I have had experience with looking after children under 18 as I have brothers and sisters. Other than that, no, I have no experience working within a school environment.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to be accepted, however, to answer this question. I believe I deserve to be accepted because I truly will put effort into my job and it would be a great roleplay experience for me! I believe that most people apply for the money not liking their job. However, unlike me, I will love my job because it is not just about the money but about the experience and communication! I myself have a great communication skill set. So I will be more than happy to talk to anyone!

Extra
To whomever it may concern, I appreciate your time spent reading my application. If I am to be denied, I will try again, but try harder. Adding onto that, if I’m denied, I would love to hear some feedback on what I should improve on! Either way, thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you.

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Librarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- I'll give you the chance at this role, but if your activity becomes anything like how it was with Highschool Teacher, you'll be removed​

Users who are viewing this thread