players online

LLightfold's police application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

LLightfold

Previous bans:
I have not had any previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server would be pretty average. I would be on the server at this time for nearly around 6 to 12 hours a day but I would take breaks during the hours for around two minutes. During school days I would possibly be on for around 4 - 8 hours or more to do school work and all of that.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in the EST time-zone.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do - it’s LLighttea#2611

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/llightfolds-gaelic-app.20591/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/llightfolds-spanish-app.20245/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/llightteas-college-application.22132/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/llightfolds-nurse-application-1.19937/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/anxietydani_s-swahili-app.17833/ - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation towards becoming/applying to be a police officer on SchoolRP is to try out a different role within the server, this seems most appealing to me due to the vast amount of tasks they carry out on a day-to-day basis. In addition, I was also minorly pushed towards applying for this role by a friend. I would really like to have a chance of proving my ability in carrying out the tasks of a police officer within this server and becoming a memorable officer within the force.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do have a rough idea of what the basic law and conduct are, however, if I do not know then I will ensure that I will learn.

What are the Police ranks?

Police-Cadet

Patrol-Officer

Police-Corporal

Police-Sergeant

Investigator-Trainee

Investigator

Lieutenant

Head-Investigator

Head-Lieutenant

Captain

Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police carry out a wide range of tasks, after receiving their training, they carry out reports in which they do further investigations in order to sort any crimes that have taken place, in addition, they carry out patrols to ensure that the streets are safe for the civilians. This is most of the practical stuff they do, however, they carry out small tasks such as bail’s and so on.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police work is important due to the fact that crime is prevalent within Karakura; and is pivotal towards ensuring peace and safety for the civilians of Karakura. They are dedicated to keeping peace within the city.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am aware that I can be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge that applying for this role, I will need to be 100% dedicated.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I am aware, and I understand this rule.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to this sort of stuff.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he/she looks, what makes him unique?
Leanna Jin would be a Korean girl at the height of 5’7 as she would be 127lbs. The girl would have a rose gold look in her hair as she had light brown eyes. She values professionalism, and always puts 110% of her effort into the work she does. She’s usually really optimistic and always tries to see the positive in things.

What he’s/she’s like on and off the job?
Off the job, she would still have the same professional behavior, however - she would have a relaxed manner about her. Keeping the formality is essential to representing the police force, regardless if it's off the job. On the contrary, on the job, she would have her priorities, which is getting her job done in the best and most simple way possible. Professionalism is her best aspect, as she knows how to keep professional regardless of the situation.

Outlook on his/her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Leanna is a positive worker, who enjoys working with other people in order to complete the work successfully, however she is more than eligible to carry out work individually and independently. Nonetheless, she finds working in groups in order to complete a task is very great, having a completely positive outlook on her co-workers. As for her future aspirations, she wishes to become a high ranking officer who is looked up upon in order to be an example to those who are unsure of how they want to be; a leading example, in more simple terms.

BACKSTORY
Leanna Jin would be born in a massive city called Incheon, South Korea back in 1994. She was born to a mother called Alena Jin and her father, Bora Jin. Leanna’s father was a firefighter as she was growing up while her mother was a nurse. As she started to become older she realized how important their jobs were for them, and for the people living in her city.

As Leanna went to High school she started to make friends and be on a good side with most of her teachers. Even if times were rough for her, she arrived to class around three minutes beforehand so she would get prepared for that one class. If she had spare time to help a friend or even someone she didn’t know in that class, she would still help them a modest amount until they knew where they were at. Leanne would have a positive attitude and an open one at all times to her friends and her teachers. She did not have a negative attitude, or at least never tried to have one. As exams came at the end of her senior year, she studied extremely hard and worked for around 8 hours a day to memorize everything she learned. When the exams came back she was on the edge to see if she passed or not. Leanna soon after found out she passed and was going to go to college.

As she began to look for colleges, she realized she would rather want to help a town with hard work and have them trust her with protection, she wanted to be a police officer. As she told her parents, they were happy to hear that she was going to help a city. Leanna then looked for a college that would be able to help her become what she wanted to be. After around two weeks of searching for the best school and comparing them, she found a school in Korea called Korean National Police University. As she got in, Leanna thought that this is where she belonged and will forever stay. Leanna started practicing more and more. She studied law, legal jurisprudence, and justice for both criminals and victims as this got her a criminal justice degree as a major in college and so as a Bachelor’s degree in that as well.

After four years of college, she passed her tests and was able to become a police officer. As she searched for an open spot in the police force, she found Karakura, Japan. She then started to apply to be in that police force, taking her time as she wrote it out. Leanna finished the application after a week, turning it in as she now waits to find out if she is accepted or denied.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Leanna Jin

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Leanna, Jin

Preferred Name:
Leanna, Jin

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
4 years of training

Working Experience:
2 years of working experience

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Law Enforcement

Native Languages: Korean

Other Languages: Japanese, Gaelic

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After discussing your application with other officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police officer role. You will start your journey as a Police-Cadet and we all hope to see you rise in the rankings.

- DM Loooper#8469 once you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread