·.★·.·⍣·.·★ ★·.·⍣·.·★.·

Out-Of-Character Information

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆ ☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

What is your Minecraft username?:
9Leo

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
.9leo

How old are you? (Optional):
I prefer not to state this information on a public application but If you really need to know feel free to shoot me a dm!

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
it has been amazing how active I have been on School Roleplay. I'm almost online every day when I get home from school, and very soon when I get home from sports practice as well. When I wake up for school each day, it is 5:30AM (Pacific Standard Time), and when I am at school, I will arrive at 8:20AM (Pacific Standard Time) at the beginning of the day, followed by getting released from school at 3:30PM (Pacific Standard Time). Then, I will still have sports practice until 5 PM (PST) after that. After practice I walk home! In the evening, I turn on my computer and get on School Roleplay at 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time). As an addition to this, I will continue to play from 5PM (PST) until 10PM (PST). Depending on what I have to do after school or if there is an unexpected event that takes place, these times may vary. During the weekends, I will be online almost the entire day (this may also vary depending on whether I am busy during that time period). In the event that I am going to be inactive for more than a couple of days at a time, I will make sure to fill out a log of my inactivity as soon as possible.

MONDAY​
TUESDAY​
WEDNSDAY​
THURSDAY​
FRIDAY​
SATURDAY​
SUNDAY​
SCHOOL 8AM - 4PMSCHOOL 8AM - 4PMSCHOOL 8AM - 4PMSCHOOL 8AM - 4PMSCHOOL 8AM - 4PMONLINE 12PM - ???ONLINE 12PM - ???
ONLINE 4PM - 10PMONLINE 4PM - 10PMONLINE 4PM - 10PMONLINE 4PM - 10PMONLINE 4PM - 10PM

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not, and nor do I plan to ever be!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do, and I can assure you that I will be as active as I can be, as long as I am able to do so! As a result, there will not be a need for demotion.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
There is no doubt that one of the most important responsibilities of a librarian is having responsibility for anything related to books. Librarians are usually found in the library during normal school hours. Most of the time, they wander around and are in their offices/windows half the time, waiting for students to check out books and guiding them to the appropriate section. It is part of the responsibilities of a librarian to ensure the library itself is maintained in good working order. He or she is also expected to perform other duties related to the job that is part of the job title that he or she holds in addition to these duties. This includes cleaning the library and rearranging the books as necessary in order to keep it in proper order. Furthermore, librarians must provide assistance to those in need, as well as monitor the area around the library to make sure no one is misbehaving. It is also the librarian's responsibility to make sure that those who misbehave are appropriately punished whenever they do so.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been a member of SchoolRP for about eight months now, and I have enjoyed it quite a bit so far I believe I have quite a bit of experience in RP, especially because of what I have been doing in my time here on SchoolRP, which includes my GangRP phase which has really helped me improve my detail and length in my actions (/me's) and my current BusinessRP phase which involves me flipping items in an attempt to make a profit and by having to find a fair price and selling the item As well as that, I am currently working for a number of shops, including Yeobo and Shiawasena Konyu, which I consider to be some of my favorite shops. In the course of my time working at these shops, I have come to understand that I am very much a role player. I also enjoy roleplaying with others while I am at the store and just roleplaying in general. Aside from learning a lot about roleplaying, I have also gained a deep understanding of how to deal with a variety of different types of people. in a variety of different situations.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted Applications

━ ⋆⋅☆ ☆⋅⋆ ━
Leo / JSL (Re-Apply) | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
Leo | Norwegian app | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
5117's | Librarian Application | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
1eoh's | Librarian Application | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]

Denied Applications

━ ⋆⋅☆ ☆⋅⋆ ━
yoeq | Receptionist Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
eswu | Government Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
uAsk's KPD Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | Spanish App | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | JSL Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | Italian App | SchoolRP - [DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

9Leo [18] [Grade-12]
eswu [18] [Grade-12]

Situations

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆ ☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
The first thing Ji-ah would do is take a deep breath before he would attempt to remain calm during the situation. He would then begin to ****yze the situation before slowly opening his mouth and telling the student to watch his language in a calm and relaxed manner. Ji-ah would also keep a warm smile on his face to prevent any further escalation of the situation. Ji-ah would have a pleasant brief conversation with the student as soon as he walked over. He would ask them why they cursed at him and what prompted them to do so. Immediately after the brief conversation with Ji-ah, the School Leadership Team and other members of the school staff would be notified of the whole situation by radio as soon as it was over. This would enable them to help him deal with the situation and assign the appropriate punishment.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Whenever Ji-ah approached the fight, he yelled BREAK IT UP. After they had stopped fighting, he would immediately check up on each of the people involved. As soon as they had stopped fighting, he would ensure that all of them were in good health once they had stopped fighting he would also make sure that they were in proper physical condition. Ji-ah would have already been lecturing the students at that time, explaining that fighting is not allowed at school and that they should all be aware by now that fighting is not allowed. Additionally, he would have made sure that the students that needed medical assistance were sent to the nurse's office so that they could get the proper medical assistance they needed. It is likely that Ji-ah will give the students two warnings if they do not stop acting in such a manner, after he had clearly told them to stop he will alert the other members of the school staff via radio to do what they can to prevent the situation from getting worse.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
The first thing Ji-ah would do at this point is to take a moment to evaluate what the employee is doing and to try and understand the reasons for why he might be doing so. After that, Ji-ah would slowly begin to walk up to the employee or employees of the school, whispering in their ear and asking if everything is alright? Following that, Ji-ah would kindly lecture them, telling them that what they are doing is not acceptable. He also told them that if they wish to keep their position as a school employee, then they must stop doing what they are doing. As a result of this, Ji-ah will instruct the school employee that if they wish to be a good role model for the students, they must behave more maturely and respectfully so that this poor behavior is not reinforced in them in the future.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Firstly, Ji-ah is always going to step into the employee breakroom with a friendly smile on his face, which makes the breakroom a very friendly place from the moment he walks in, so as to create a friendly atmosphere from the moment he steps in. As he walks around to greet the other employees, he would ask if they were interested in snacking on anything or if they were interested in drinking anything. After that, he would walk over and get a coffee for himself and grab the snacks and drinks that the others have requested for themselves. Ji-ah would then make his way back and hand the snacks and drinks to them. Ji-ah then sits down and would attempt to have a conversation with the other employees. He would ask how their day has been today and if anything interesting happened that day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
Ji-ah would take a deep breath before getting up from his chair followed by a slight creek that could be heard. After that, Ji-ah would proceed to slowly walk 5 steps toward the small door at the back of his office to his office. Ji-ah would then slowly open the door and begin to walk around, taking books from the shelf and flipping through them before finding a book that interested him. Ji-ah would then begin to walk back waving at a couple of students with a warm smile on his face. He would then increase his speed a bit and finally arrive at his office/window. This time he would sit on his chair reading the book while waiting for students to show up!

/me Ji-ah would get up from his chair slowly before slowly taking a couple of steps to his book cart he would then inspect all the books that the students have returned once he had done this to every single one he would then proceed to walk out of his office/window making sure to drag his cart behind him shortly after Ji-ah would begin to walk around the library slowly putting the books from the cart into the bookshelves he would repeat this process around 20 times until every single book in the cart had been put away neatly after the cart was empty he would slowly bring the cart back to his office trying not to bump into anyone/anything once he arrived he would begin to unlock the door you could hear his keys dangling as he twisted the key unlocking the door once inside he would leave the cart inside and proceed to walk around outside of the library making sure everything is normal.

/me Ji-ah would slowly begin to walk towards the door of the library he would then open the door and take a step out before closing and locking the library door he would then begin to walk toward the stairs he would then begin to walk down the stairs Ji-ah would repeat this process until he was at the bottom floor of the school he would then take a deep breath before beginning to walk around the school campus making sure there was no fights going on or people misbehaving after searching the whole campus Ji-ah would slowly make his way to the employee breakroom once he arrived he would open the door and shut it behind him offering a warm smile to everybody inside!

In-Character Section

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆ ☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ji-ah Ko

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Mr. Ko

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree

Major(s):
Library Sciences

Minors:
Elementary Education

Nationality:
Hispanic, Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
None

Backstory:
]In the early morning of February when a mother would pass away due to complications of giving birth to her child. A small town in Mexico with a clinic that was not properly fit with the means to birth a child, the place was quickly flooded with news crews and journalists from the big city, begging the father to give an interview, nailing the nurses and doctors with the tough questions that nobody could really answer under all the stress. By noon, the father had wrapped his newly born son, Ji-ah Ko, into his arms and carried him outside into the blazing sun of the Mexican desert. He carried the baby boy to his car and drove away from the clinic, never returning.

In the years following the mother’s death, Ji-ah’s father would do everything he could with his own mother to give Ji-ah the best life imaginable as they tried to figure out just what they would do in such a trying situation. The father resorted to petty theft in order to turn somewhat of a profit to pay for the expensive life of a single father. When Ji-ah was only five years old, his father would be sentenced to two years in prison under the charge of grand theft. Ji-ah’s grandmother, Maria, would see this as an opportunity to fight for full custody of the child, and that’s exactly what she would do. Ji-ah’s father was brought to court yet again, and quickly lost the battle for his own son. When it was all said and done, Ji-ah was protected by his grandmother under the law. And with that, she decided to immigrate to a small city in Japan, where their family had roots… a city called Karakura.

Karakura was like any other city, full of crime, scum and corruption. But also, beauty if one were to pursue it. Ji-ah’s grandmother found the two a place to stay in the poorer side of town, it wasn’t much but it was enough to keep them living stability. Ji-ah began attending Karakura’s high school, performing above the expectations of the school’s Student Leadership Team. He had even formed a club once! Or. at least he thought about it! Ji-ah’s life had been going great, but as he would soon find out, not everyone stays happy forever.

One night, after a little bit of unsupervised drinking with his friends, Ji-ah would come home to see a door busted in, and police surrounding his apartment. The Karakura Police Department would not allow for Ji-ah to get any closer than the tape, no matter how much he begged and pleaded with them to at least tell him what happened. Eventually he tried running straight through but was quickly detained by officers at the guard. As he was on the cold floor, he would notice two figures covered with white sheets, and yellow signs labeled by numbers ‘2’ and ‘3’. A bloody knife shined light directly into Ji-ah’s eye, another marker ‘4’. And a baseball bat that had sat right outside of the doorway. ‘1’. In that moment, he had come to the realization of what had happened during the night, he screamed for the officers to let him go, tears streaming down his face as he roared and struggled against the officer’s strength. He broke free, just long enough for him to run inside the apartment and tug the sheet off of the figure lying dead on the floor. But it wasn’t his grandmother, no. Instead, on the floor laid the dead body of his father, two bullets shot into his front chest and lacerations on his face. A man who Ji-ah hadn’t seen in years now lay dead before him in front of a squad of officers who shot him down in the heat of the moment.

Ji-ah turned to the officers, each one raising a pistol to his head, the boy simply dropped to his knees, tears pouring from his eyes. The officers surrounded the boys and placed cuffs on his hands, and he was sent off to the police department’s jail for obstruction of justice. Being an orphan, Ji-ah did not have it easy in jail and spent two weeks awaiting his trial. Thankfully, the case was denied by the judge, and Ji-ah was a free man before he even showed up in court. He spent the next few years trying to support himself by doing odd jobs across the city, just barely raking up enough change to pay for his rent.

One night, while drunk and watching crime-drama on the television. Ji-ah became angry and threw the bottle at the television, breaking it instantly. He swore to himself and his grandmother’s soul that the police would never again wrong him or anyone else like they did on that night. That he would get revenge for them not letting him have his final goodbyes to her. He attended Karakura College and began to study up on the ins and outs of Library Sciences and Elementary Education. Days became weeks, weeks to months, and months became years. But eventually, Ji-ah would march out of Karakura’s gymnasium with a bachelor’s degree clutched in his hands. He smiled to himself, taking pride in what he had accomplished. But when he exited the school’s gate, he did not turn right to go home, rather he turned left towards the Karakura high school (Bobcats).

His friends begged him to tell them where he was going and what he intended on doing, but he didn’t say a word. That smile remained on his face the entire walk. Eventually, his friends caught onto what he was doing, beginning to cheer him on as he marched step by step to the school's office. When he got to the entrance, they stopped and began clapping and whistling for him, his smile didn’t fade as he went to the desk and picked up an application form. He signed it without hesitation and brought it to the principle attending the counter. He looked confused as to why a parade had been passing by so suddenly, but one look in his eyes? She knew.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Ji-ah has always wanted to take part in new activities that take advantage of his passion for Library Sciences, and Education, and when he saw that there was an opening for a librarian at Kakura Highschool, he was really excited to apply since it would be a perfect position for himself and because he is very kind-hearted as a person in general. When Ji-ah was still a child, he had always enjoyed reading books. In fact, ever since he was a child, he looked forward to taking his parents and siblings to the library with him. It was clear to him that he could see himself becoming a librarian in the near future, sitting down waiting for people and pointing them in the direction of their book of choice while smiling a warm smile across his face.

(I have been playing SchoolRP for a while now and I think. In my opinion, it's about time that I stand up and finally apply for a job as a school employee. I believe that if I am accepted, this will be a huge step up for me in terms of roleplay and in general. However, I am very excited about the prospect of getting to try something new and learning new things about a whole new environment, such as becoming a librarian. I would also really enjoy having the position of a librarian because I believe that overall, this is definitely the most suitable position for me since I enjoy reading/writing despite the fact that I am not very good at the writing part of it, and overall because I think I'm a really nice and kind person on the whole. Additionally, I feel that I will be able to use the knowledge that I will gain as a result of this roleplay experience in IRL scenarios and in the future when it comes to applying for new positions - both in real life and in character!)

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes! I do have a good amount of experience working in this field I was a librarian for approximately 2 months and gained some knowledge of the Librarian work/duties. Sadly I had to depart from SRP for quite some time since I was having a hard time with school work and overall needed help but now I am ready for round 2 and am excited!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As far as I am concerned, I believe that everyone is capable of doing whatever they put their minds to, but if I were to choose two things about myself that I think make me different, I would say that I am an overall very kind individual who really loves helping others who are in need or who just generally need assistance with something. In addition to this, I never give up on a goal no matter how hard it may seem to me or how long it may take me to achieve it. As someone who is not a person to hang out in bad environments, I am also able to get along very well with anyone who is kind to me. One last reason why I think I am slightly better than the other applicants is the fact that I have the characteristics of a good learner (question everything, push through challenges, have self-discipline and inner motivation, and cultivate good habits, to name a few). As a result, I believe that I will be able to thrive in this position as a result of these qualities.

Extra

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆ ☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

Additional notes about your application:
(I used parts from my old application I hope that is okay ( I D'med you about it!)

Do you have any questions?:
I do not! and thank you for your time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread