mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Journalist Application || Jojibearr's Application

[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): jojibearr

Previous bans: None.

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on this server is sometimes going to classes, but mostly roaming around and throwing snowballs at people.

Do you have Discord? Yes, CorriDorable!#7152

Do you have a microphone? : No, but yes if speaking through the computer audio works.

List your current and past applications: Director and Crew Application for the Performing Arts Club.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is to report and write about any news that's happening to the community of the school and to write about new members or events that will happen in clubs! My girl also have a dream career to be a Author or a Newspaper Author!

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work? Journalists work is like creative writing, spilling your pen ink all over the page. I have some Journalist work experience because I help with my schools newspaper.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP? Reporters are important to SchoolRP because they help make the news more exciting with the creative writing levels. They can help edit some Clubs advertising to make people want to join! They help a lot when it comes to the popularity scale. (My belief! If youdon't agree it's fine!)

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: She has dirty blonde hair, lovely brown eyes, and usually wears her black version of the school uniform with her theater jacket. What makes her unique is her sense of loving attitude (which is her good side) , she's over protective for another fact. For the Improv Club, she sees the other members like family! Her plans for the future are

BACKSTORY:
Nizuka was born in Germany, after she was born her parents got a divorce, her father took her with him. When she got older he mistreated her, she ran away with all her possessions at a very young age to find her mother. She was successful at that, and found out she got a younger sister. When Nizuka turned 13, her mother and sister and Nizuka moved to Japan. Nizuka school was Karakura High. Due to her medical conditions, having Dyslexia, her mother started tutoring her. But, when her mother was walking her to school, her mother got ran over before Nizuka reached to where her mother was. Nizuka lost her home and stayed with her younger sister on the streets, mostly just walking around the place. When Nizuka finally turned 17, she set off to find a person willingly allowing them to share with her and her sister. And that's where we are at today.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Nizu 'Nizuka' Tobayashki

Grade: Grade-12

Given Name(s): Nizu

Preferred Name: Nizuka

Native Languages: Polish

Other Languages: English, German, and French.

Nationality: Germany

Current Location: Karakura!

Phone Number: 722-173-445

NukaRndz

Level 53
[ACCEPTED]

I'm more than happy to give you a chance!

❏.You will receive all of your roles and permissions. . . eventually.
❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category once given the reporter roles in the discord.
❏. Dm me on discord once you have read this message so that I may get you set up and filled in. NukaRndz#0069​

Users who are viewing this thread