Community Team
Event Team
Englandography
Englandography
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: Englandography
What's the title of your suggestion?: Chest-wearable Items

What's your suggestion?:
There are two basic categorizations of items: 1. items that are handheld, and 2. items that are wearable on the head. This suggestion is simply the introduction of a third category: 3. items that are wearable on the chest armor slot.

I wouldn't know firsthand how complicated the creation of a plugin for that would be, or if there already is one to use in our version, but it would allow more character customization by freeing up the hands for more items people can use to decorate their character's appearance.

For example, a sheath could be worn across the back / on the hip via the chest armor slot, and then, in one hand is a sword, and the other hand, a dagger.
Or, a backpack worn across the back via the chest armor slot, and then, a pen and paper held in each hand.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Character customization is a big part to roleplay, because it is essentially costume design that can be used in certain roleplay scenarios, or to better portray their personality/interests.

England!

Level 25
Community Team
Event Team
Englandography
Englandography
Omega
Additional note: it would also mean players can have on jewelry around the neck without it moving weirdly when you turn your head.

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
start re-reading on reviewed suggestion before writing any just incase you're suggestion something that's already been reviewed

England!

Level 25
Community Team
Event Team
Englandography
Englandography
Omega
start re-reading on reviewed suggestion before writing any just incase you're suggestion something that's already been reviewed
You're right, my bad :pray: should I delete or leave it up, you think?

Users who are viewing this thread