Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
What's your Minecraft Username?: LuxidDream
What's the title of your suggestion?: Bring back FREE paper walls

What's your suggestion?:
To bring back the textured item of brown stained glass to look like paper walls, I understand the want for a furniture item for it (So that it matches the existing doors available in the furniture shop) However, the price is a bit.. out of touch with a lot of peoples budgets. To complete an entire wall, or a house using enough of those paper walls it'd probably cost way more than the rent to own the property. It's just not feasible to have a singular blocks worth be 15k.. (Especially if you work on larger scales and have walls that are 10-15 blocks.. that's 150k or 225k)
If its a matter of keeping the same look of the pre-existing furniture doorway, then change the texture to go with it on the actual block.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I know lot of people use the paper wall in their builds, a lot of people have traditional characters, or just generally like the look.. Not everyone has enough money to pay for this specific furniture item, even with jobs ICLY, and tailoring, it just doesn't benefit anyone as it currently is.. The vast majority of people don't have millions to spend on furniture, so it's not exactly fair to expect them to.

sir meow

Level 39
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
+1 this shouldn't even have to be a suggestion, I don't think ANYONE ever wanted the paper walls to be furniture that costs ICly money when they asked for them to be re-textured. Also, if they are slim like planes then wont you be able to just walk straight through them?! not really much of a wall if it acts like a phantom.. I haven't purchased the item in game and don't think I ever will, because its a waste of money. Free paper walls!!!!!!!!

SirDerpHead

Level 35
Helper
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
+1
For the pricing of them to be how it is, it would cost me a fortune to return my apartment to lesser than its original state. The traditional Japanese style builds are very popular, and it feels as if this has now been put behind an unnecessary paywall.

SIMPL3Z

Level 102
Community Team
Lore Team
+1

We already dropped thousands on our houses/apartments and then probably millions more on furniture. Let us get walls for free I beg.

florestia

Level 44
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
+1
I did not spend hours trying to build my penthouses and friends apartments with these paper walls for it now to just be brown glass and replaced with awkward items that are going to absolutely break my bank, nuh uh

I simply refuse to re-decorate like this, I cannot live like this ;-;

Miamorchito

Level 22
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
+1

I thought they just removed it. But now that I realized they wanna make money with this. . . Wtf. . . It's just illogical to make a glass cost money. I get the furniture, but a piece of glass it's not even that.

we asked for a retexture not a block that costs 15K?
Also this. Like. . . Wtf? How come anyone thinks that asking for reshades would be the same as "Ye, I also wanna spend money on this." No? Plus 15k?? Nah, this gotta go out ASAP.

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
+1
I get staff likely wanting to finds ways to cut the amount of money people have in game and all the furniture stuff but an easy 150K for literally one wall is way too insane. This block was(and is) extremely popular in builds especially since the server is based in Japan. So why limit people with their creativity by making just one wall more or the same than most people’s rent for the property?

Users who are viewing this thread