mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING) [33 QUESTION LIMIT] [1 QUESTION PER PERSON]

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
when new map? (jk this is not my question)
What made u stay on SRP for such a long time like this?

Ecocide

Level 56
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
What are some of your favorite moments in KPD or just in general?

I love the events KPD has Hostage events are my favorite especially when I get to lead them, or just the silly conversations we use to have in IC PCOMS vc. I also loved going to bug looper online just for him to be like "what do you want I'm playing league" or us going to him when hes drunk to finally get our OFTM pay checks.
I love watching everyone in the faction grow, I love watching all the old members never know how to drive. I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I WON'T BECAUSE IT'LL GET CONFUSING.

weirdly enough I also kind of miss how crazy gangrp was back then.. but I also enjoy having a detail character and not worrying about them dying :D

9/33

Ecocide

Level 56
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Hope you're doing well Ecocide <3 Keep yourself well rested, Hydrated, fed and active !!

Question: How are you today? Any special plans or friends to hang out with?

I'm doing great :D thank you for the reminder and for asking. <3

FOR TODAY might play bg3 with the girlfriend :nerd: and plan some roleplay events. :3

10/33

Ecocide

Level 56
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Favourite staff?
I CAN'T ANSWER THAT I HAVE TOO MANY I LOVE

In no order the ones i love the most are
Hira
Alex
Rex
Yonio (rip)
Aania
Jayla
Ary
Sak (SHE JUST GOT BACK ON STAFF CONGRATS TO HER!)

I only know a few people on that list and those are the ones I see working hard (not saying not all staff work hard) I guess you could say this list is bias to my friends :3

11/33

Ecocide

Level 56
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
What is the worst thing you have seen since being in the KPD! :)

Definitely a lot that I'm not even sure if we can mention because of rule changes!
For IC Ill just say gangrp was crazy back then and really intense gorerp was allowed,
Back then was totally scary my friend. ;-;

For OOC things I haven't really seen much bad :3 KPD is a safe place for all it's members <3

12/33

Ecocide

Level 56
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
when new map? (jk this is not my question)
What made u stay on SRP for such a long time like this?

NEW MAP SOON!! (joke)

KPD made me stay on SRP for this long, it's so hard to leave or even think of leaving such a perfect community that's disconnected from the normal questionable community you'd expect from SRP. I can't imagine losing KPD which continues to be my safe place on SRP that I always run back to </3

13/33

Users who are viewing this thread