mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HONORARY STAFF TITLE (JUST FOR YONIOTHENACHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I dont think its really needed so I gotta -1. .
it wont hurt anyone although through disc unless the amount of roles in RPH is already too big

TenRP

Level 37
10RP
10RP
Rich
why when all of the player base already knows him for what he has done? He is a legend in our minds and hearts, this yonio guy..? Who is he..? He doesn't need a title because we already know he has that title.

we love the nacho man! :D

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
yeah, but what if people dont want the attention? what if people start pestering them abt it, and ask them staff-related questions? all this does is make them go through more hassle when they mightve stepped down from staff precisely to avoid aforementioned hassle

rios

Level 34
rioss
rioss
Rich+
yeah, but what if people dont want the attention? what if people start pestering them abt it, and ask them staff-related questions? all this does is make them go through more hassle when they mightve stepped down from staff precisely to avoid aforementioned hassle
Then they can decline having the role!

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
eeeehhhh not much of a point in having it then tbh. after all, you kind of didn't answer my question. that, and if people want that hassle, why even step down from staff

Last edited:

rios

Level 34
rioss
rioss
Rich+
eeeehhhh not much of a point in having it then tbh. after all, you kind of didn't answer my question. that, and if people want that hassle, why even step down from staff
People like Yonio deserve it, it honours all the work they’ve done for the server

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
People like Yonio deserve it, it honours all the work they’ve done for the server
if yonios achievements are that memorable, people will know about them without a legacy staff tag. what’s more is that it will still set former staff members apart from normal players despite not being staff anymore, which i can guarantee will give birth to a “holier than thou” mindset in some cases.
and even if people don’t know about yonio’s or other former staff members’ accomplishments, that’s okay! you don’t gotta be in people’s faces about it. if they’re worth remembering, they will be remembered. things change, and that’s okay. embrace it!

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 110
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
if yonios achievements are that memorable, people will know about them without a legacy staff tag. what’s more is that it will still set former staff members apart from normal players despite not being staff anymore, which i can guarantee will give birth to a “holier than thou” mindset in some cases.
and even if people don’t know about yonio’s or other former staff members’ accomplishments, that’s okay! you don’t gotta be in people’s faces about it. if they’re worth remembering, they will be remembered. things change, and that’s okay. embrace it!
fucking speak your truth

rios

Level 34
rioss
rioss
Rich+
and even if people don’t know about yonio’s or other former staff members’ accomplishments, that’s okay! you don’t gotta be in people’s faces about it. if they’re worth remembering, they will be remembered. things change, and that’s okay. embrace it

While I agree for some of the things you said, a role like legacy staff wouldn’t do any harm. It wouldn’t be rubbing it in anyone’s face either.

-kam

Level 83
real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread