Media Team
capitarizzim
capitarizzim
Omega+
3D MODELLER APPLICATIONS FORMAT
IGN:
capitarizzim

DISCORD: batchi

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?: I've studied 3D Modelling for university for a year and I enjoyed it very much and I also enjoy SRP so let's put it together. And model forever. I'd like to be part of the community more as I'm already an artist here guys.

PROVIDE AT LEAST 10 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES (Make sure to include distinctive models with different functions, such as masks, weapons, food, accessories, etc.):

Necklace
4 KB (JSON) 1.47 KB (TEXTURE)

@gncme
4 KB (JSON) 2.65 KB | 1.57 KB (TEXTURE)

Inari Takagi Painting
4 KB (JSON) 3.64 KB (TEXTURE)

Gudetama Funko Pop
7 KB (JSON) 7.92 KB (TEXTURE)

Tiffy Plastic Jeep
48 KB (JSON) 8.82 | 1.46 KB (TEXTURE)

Book
2 KB (JSON) 3.57 KB (TEXTURE)

These like glasses and earrings thingie idk
5 KB (JSON) 468 | 365 bytes (TEXTURE)

Takagi Trophy (If you join Takagi Corp you might get a Takagi trophy and you will be my favourite person please join Takagi corp.
9 KB (JSON) 2.17 KB (TEXTURE)

Presas' Camera
7 KB (JSON) 1.65 | 1.29 KB (TEXTURE)

Presas' Necklace
2 KB (JSON) 320 bytes (TEXTURE)

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted! You will be contacted in regards to setting up your roles shortly.

WHAT NOW?
- In order to proceed, you will need to join the SchoolRP discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles and access to any media-related channels.
- Additionally, you will receive your in-game roles after receiving an introduction to the Media Team.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread