mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied School Employee Application (Chef)

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
ImYourManMyles

How old are you? (Optional): 14(IRL) 18(IN-GAME) (I'm more mature for my IRL age, and way more responsible)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): MylesMiranda#7517

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes, because I wasn't listening when the staff were saying move, and I was afk. (I got banned for 2 days)

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm actually very active. I have nothing to do in the day time, so I come here. I'll be there all day, everyday for the students. I promise to be there as much as I can. My irl school ends at 3:30pm.

What is your timezone?:
Central

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I most certainly will know that if I'm not active that I will be fired and demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I'm applying to be a Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Chef. Chef means that you "make" food for other people. But, for a school, you give them food. No payment, or anything. So basically your feeding them for two times. Breakfast and Lunchtime.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Roblox (Bloxburg) I used to play Roblox and when I played all I did was roleplay. Roleplaying in Roblox is different then Minecraft for sure, but I know how to be serious and all that. I also know all the roleplaying rules for SchoolRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server
ImYourManMyles's Chef Application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
18[Grade-18]
(No other roles)

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Myless would look them in the eye, smile, then pleasantly tell them to not curse at me and respect me for what I do and what I did to get here. If they still do not stop, they would suffer further punishment.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Myless would stop whatever he is doing, dash up to the two individuals and verbally try to yell at them to stop. If they won't stop, he'd try to get in the middle of them and push them away from each other and break it up. If they do not listen, he'd send them to detention, after that he'd give them further punishments.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?
: It depends on what it is, or how bad it is. He'd ignore it at first, but as it gets worst he'd step in and be concerned. He'd tell his fellow employee to stop. If he doesn't he'd get a staff. The staff would deal with them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:

Myless would walk into the employees room, with a smile he'd wave at everyone, have some conversations, then go off and do his own stuff.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me he'd look at his fellow girl employee, blush, then blow a kiss, and walk away with joy

/me upon seeing the issues happening in the employees room, he'd drop his notebook and try to break up the fight

/me he'd have his eyes wide open with an astonishing concerned look on his face as he sees the minor getting arrested

In-Character Section

Full name (First & Last): Myless Skai
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Myles
Age (Minimum is 27): 18
Major(s): Bakery (Assistant)
Minors: (None)
Nationality: American
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Spanish

Backstory

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS because I love it so much and Its a blast! I promise to follow all the rules and not break any. All my heart and desire went into this Application. I hope I get it.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
No. I've worked at a Bakery Shop before. And we serve it around the Kakura City.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think I should get it over other people because I'm on EVERY day ALL day. I know its not good for me but I don't care. I will be dedicated to this and I wish everyone else good luck.
Extra

Additional notes about your application: None
Do you have any questions?: None

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your responses to the format questions require further detail and remember that the In-Character section should be written in the perspective of your roleplay character.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread